Venue - Nenagh Olympic Indoor Complex
Time - 09:30 (Doors open)
Our u13 to junior open event was well attended with athletes travelling from three provinces to get some competition before their championships start. A full array of events was on offer to the athletes with our u13 and u15 sections well attended. There were good numbers in the older ages too, which lead to some very competitive races. A big thank you to all of the competitors and to those who helped out in the running of the event both from our own club as well as our visitors, it was very much appreciated.
Start time all other events: 11.30
Entries will be taken on the day
Entry Fee : flat charge of €5.00 per athlete paid at the door.
Shop will be open for hot drinks/ sandwiches, etc.
- U13 - Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 600m, LJ, HJ, Shot. Relay 4 x 100m.
- U15 - Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 800m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 1000m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- U17 - Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 200m, 800m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 1500m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- U19 - Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 200m, 800m, 1500m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- Junior - Boys and Girls: 60m, 60mH, 400m, 1,500m, LJ, HJ, Shot, 3000m Walk. Relay 4 x 200m.
- Athletes check in/enter when an event is called
Check in for track events at the call/assembly areas,
Check in for field events at the event area
- Medals for U13 and U15.
- U17 and U19 walks will be run together as both are over 1500m,
These will be seperate competitions, i.e. two sets of winners
- U19 will be competing with the Juniors for LJ, HJ, and shot.
These will not be seperate competitions, i.e. only one set of winners
- Please observer parking restrictions and keep Ambulance Exit route clear at all times.